Sunday, April 12, 2009

Should I even try to catch up???




Since Christmas the time has been flying by and I don't know where to start. I'm grateful for the sunshine we had today and hope it plans to stick around for a while. My girls are growing in leaps and bounds and right out of their clothes...literally. Halli has learned to ride her two wheeler with no training wheels and thinks she's going to ride across the United States. I met her at her elementary school with her bike and let her ride home...it was her proudest moment. Something else fun was recently Scott and I took his 1928 Roadster pick-up (which he re-built from scratch) down to the Expo Center for the 09' Autorama which he was super excited to get best in his class. Last week my family got together and we did an Easter run through and seriously trying to get all the kids to smile and look at the camera all at once was just an uphill battle. I guess if anything it made for some unforgetable memories.

No comments: