Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter Weekend

What a fun weekend! On Friday Scott and I took the girls to the Baby Animal Day at the American West Heritage Center. They had fun petting the animals, going on treasure hunts and riding the ponies. If there was a chance for candy or goodies of any sort my girls were all over it. The funniest thing was when we went into one of their antique show houses and Halli asked where the homemade cookies were and when they said they weren't doing it that time, she turned around and walked out. Scott and I laughed so hard that if there were no cookies she wasn't interested at all! Oh a small side note before you start wondering what in the world is up with Syd's hair...yes...she gave herself a hair cut.
Today, the girls and I went and found some fun places here in town to take some photos...we had so much fun...Halli actually took a good handful of some of them and did a really nice job. One more side note...yes Halli has lost both her two front teeth and we think she looks super cute!!

3 comments:

Kevin & Amber said...

These photos turned out REALLY cute!!Did Hallie take the one of you? she did an awesome job if she did. I love black and white too. WAy cute. Love you guys XoXo Amber

The Boswells said...

Darling pictures! If I looked like you do, I would allow pictures of myself to appear on blogs everywhere. You're girls are beautiful...Sorry I don't know anything so I'm just going to ask, is Scott, your husband, boyfriend, and friend whose a boy???

Jen Boswell (Barlow)

Renee said...

Those are great pictures but it is time to start blogging again...what has been happening with you?