Friday, January 9, 2009

Time for a little catching up...











Early in December Halli had her Kindergarten program...it was everything you could imagine it would be. Each child has their own personality and they were not about to hide any of that under a bushel. It was pretty much the most entertaining 15 minutes I have had in I don't know how long.

Lucky Halli also happens to have her birthday in December, it lands just three days before Christmas. She turned 6 and was very proud of that...she's not the only one, I'm just as proud. She is my biggest helper and so smart and I'm sure I rely on her far more like she is 16 and not just 6. For her birthday we had a fun lunch at Jason's Deli with family and then that night me, Halli and Syd went and stayed at a hotel downtown and had a girls night out. It was a lot of fun riding TRAX to see the lights, going to see Bedtime Stories, and playing in the hotel pool/hot tub. We really did have so much fun!

No comments: