Monday, October 6, 2008

I Can't Believe It's Really October











For the last 3 years I have found an amazing spot to take the girls to do some fun Fall photos. We went this past weekend up to Sherwood Hills and the leaves and scenery were everything we hoped it would be. For those of you not familiar, Sherwood Hills is a resort/golf course in Sardine Canyon near the Logan area. The colors of the leaves were spectacular and the girls had a blast doing what they enjoy the most...exploring. They found lady bugs, and jewels and apparently some sticker bush that they must have gone swimming in. We tried to do one of all three of us...about 6 or so times but the combination of a 5 year old, a 3 year old and a timer just never seemed to work out so well. Though its always a fun, and beautiful afternoon what I really find most unbelievable is how much the girls grow each year!

8 comments:

Renee said...

There are so many beautiful places in and around Logan. You are so lucky to live in such a beautiful place. The girls are beautiful!

Angela, Grady and Boys said...

So cute!! We've been meaning to take a drive up the mountains but haven't had a chance yet! Those pic's are soo pretty...you've inspired me to finally make it happen! Hope all is well! )

Kevin & Amber said...

Way cute pic's. I'm pretty sure we have the cutest niece's EVER!! Happy October. We love you guys!

Northern Nuts! said...

So cute! I cannot believe how grown up they are! We need to get our girls together.

The Boswells said...

I miss logan! You have Darling girls! It's been awhile since I have seen you but you look exactly the same and that's after 2 babies. How did you pull that off? Anyway nice "seeing" you. hehehe

Jen Barlow Boswell

Mom and Dad said...

Good to see you are still alive and kicking. Beautiful kids!!!!! Keep in touch and be good.

Chuck and Pam

Stephanie said...

Les- Your girls are so cute. They are so big. I made my blog private so call me and give me your email so I can invite you. Great to talk to you.
Steph

Heidi Louise said...

Leslie I had dinner with Bry last night who told me you wanted to be my new BFF. I figured what better way to start than through "Blog Stalking"!!

Your girls are adorable as ever. I hope life is treating you well in Logan. Let me know what I can do for you.