Wednesday, September 17, 2008

The Latest and The Greatest


Yes, I know...it's about time. Everyone has been encouraging me to hop aboard the blogging train and seeing how fun everyone's has been I couldn't wait another minute. Our days fly by and lately I'm not even sure where they have gone. Working for the Department of Workforce Services we have recently gone to four 10 hour days, and though the Friday's off have been the best...Mon-Thurs sure are long. Halli will be turning 6 in December and just started Kindergarten last month, she pretty much thinks she owns the joint. She is really trying to jump into reading with both feet, I'm sure she'll catch on quickly. Syd will be four in November and her primary concern is which Princess she is going to be for the day. Her pre-school teachers love her as well as everyone who meets her and it appears she's going to be the family clown...she's kind of a sarcastic.

4 comments:

Renee said...

I got your e-mail. Great job on the blog! It will be fun to keep up on your life here. You are welcome to visit anytime...I know airfare sucks...the prices have gone WAY up!

Kevin & Amber said...

Leslie, We are so happy you got a blog!! We miss you and dont see you enough. I still have not seen your house. We will have to plan a time to come up there for sure!! Love you

Angela, Grady and Boys said...

Way to go! I knew you could do it! This will be so fun to keep in touch this way! And it already looks great too! It took me forever to figure mine out! Your girls are simply adorable! It was a lot of fun to meet them finally! I hope we didn't cause a "grown up talk" from our conversations after we left! :) Well, keep up the good work and I will definatley be back to check on you!

BaxterFamily said...

Yea Les!
It looks fabulous and so do you, however, I want a bigger picture of you and Scotty so that I can remember the face. Got it!
Your girls are darling and I had a blast on Saturday! Check out my blog for the pix.
www.baxterfamilyonline.blogspot.com
Cheers!